We at Batch love supporting our community. We understand that without your support, we wouldn’t be able to do what we do, and donating is our little way of saying “Thanks!” Batch is happy to donate to your event in one of three ways: goods (yep, bread and/or pastry), merchandise (gift cards, t-shirts, gear), or we’ll partner with you on a fundraising day and give you a percentage of sales in cold-hard-cash-money.
Please complete the form below. In an effort to be equitable we accept applications on a first-come, first-served basis. Please understand that we have a limited number of donation slots available per month and the earlier you submit your request, the earlier you will know if we can grant your request.
The following are guidelines to consider when requesting a donation:
- We won’t donate pastry or bread purely to entice folks to come to your event.
- We can’t give you bread or pastry if we know you are going to re-sell it. Charging admission to your event is not a problem.
- If you are trying to feed 500 volunteers we’ll probably only give enough to feed a portion of your team. We try to spread the love, so we generally don’t make huge donations at any single time to any single cause.
- We try to gear our donations toward the corners of society that are most in need and that most fit in with our company values.
- Weekends are the busiest Batch ever gets, please understand that we simply can’t make some requests work.
- We don’t accept requests for donations that fall on holidays, or the pick-up days for Thanksgiving & Christmas.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- We require a minimum of 1 month to review all requests.